The weaving image was chosen to represent strength through a common foundation of Rudolf Steiners’s Indications (the warp), and enrichment and enlivening through individuals sharing of their work (the weft).
This Spring/Summer 2012 issue (no.48) contains the following articles;
- ‘Working with accelerated and delayed development in early childhood education’
- ‘Our Children; guides on a path towards becoming truly human’
- ‘The Essentials of Waldorf Education for 0-3 yr olds – a round table discussion’
- ‘Mary Willow – working with the Will of the Young Child’
- ‘The importance of caring for/educating the child from birth to three’
- ‘Playful Movement Imaginations to integrate the lower senses’
There are also songs, a few recipes and craft as well as stories and regional reports from throughout Australia. Available in store while stocks last, with some back issues still available.